Raptor motor in a Lincoln

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Funny thing is that you spew your ******** all day everyday and never once tire of it, or feel even the slightest bit embarrassed.

The force is strong within you sasquatch.

That's why he got booted from f150forum.com as: Sasquatch77, FRFJimbo, darrylgibbs, 93CobraOH, 02_Lightning and probably a few more usernames I can't think of at the moment.
Last I knew he was posting there under another username, not sure if he still is or not? :troll3:

Most forums don't allow trolling. That's why he hangs out here.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Certifying the new 3.5 in additional vehicles doesn't cost much. And the 7.0 isn't ready yet. Plus the 3.5 will likely remain the base engine. It will continue to be popular with buyers who are both budget minded and image conscious. I know that's an oxymoron but, hey, you'd definitely have to be a moron of some sort to buy a V6 in a full size truck.

:lol2:

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Certifying the new 3.5 in additional vehicles doesn't cost much. And the 7.0 isn't ready yet. Plus the 3.5 will likely remain the base engine. It will continue to be popular with buyers who are both budget minded and image conscious. I know that's an oxymoron but, hey, you'd definitely have to be a moron of some sort to buy a V6 in a full size truck.

There's quite a few morons that own V8's too.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
That's why he got booted from f150forum.com as: Sasquatch77, FRFJimbo, darrylgibbs, 93CobraOH, 02_Lightning and probably a few more usernames I can't think of at the moment.
Last I knew he was posting there under another username, not sure if he still is or not? :troll3:

Most forums don't allow trolling. That's why he hangs out here.

*****, @02_Lightning really tried to pretend he was me on the F150 boards! LOL

Check this shit out @BearLeeAsian

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score

...thus illustrating your lack of knowledge of the auto industry. Well done!

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming from a guy who thinks a front wheel drive Cadillac V8 is the pinnacle of automotive engineering.

:specialed:
I never said the FWD anything was the pinnacle of automotive engineering... just that they're a lot more common than you seem to recognize.

I think I understand what's going on here, though... and I'm here to help. Check out the following link, it may help you make some sense of those confounding strings of characters that show up on your computer screen: https://www.hookedonphonics.com/

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never said the FWD anything was the pinnacle of automotive engineering... just that they're a lot more common than you seem to recognize.

I think I understand what's going on here, though... and I'm here to help. Check out the following link, it may help you make some sense of those confounding strings of characters that show up on your computer screen: https://www.hookedonphonics.com/

Says they are common. Cites low volume vehicles that have been out of production for decades.

Sigh.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Says they are common. Cites low volume vehicles that have been out of production for decades.

Sigh.
Sigh, indeed:

...just that they're a lot more common than you seem to recognize.

Really, bro... try that link that I provided before. Once you go through the program, life will be so much easier...