Raptor Kills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i hit a deer once, came to a stop grabbed my sword and went to go get dinner.......... i mean put it out of its misery, damn thing got up and took off running as i was rounding the bak of the car. it must have had a broken leg, but somehow took off into the trees.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Street racing or pulling a stunt has severe consequences in most areas, so not going to chance it. In my area they will crush your car or truck and they don't care if you were just bringing it up to the speed limit fast.
When I was shopping for a truck I tried out the GMC Danalli truck with 6.2L, Holly crap now that thing felt powerful and fast, for a second or two I forgot I was in a truck felt more like a hot rod. When I bought the Raptor I was expecting similar power and performance, unfortunately it doesn't, but probably does every thing else better though.

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Killed set dodge pick up pos
Killed camero 2012 ss
Killed 2011 changller
Killed z71
Sorry guys but im just driving along and yes i know this truck is at home off road but when on on the road and they asked for it i let them have it but i try to be careful no kids and before anyone lets me have it i know but its so fun letting them have it!

I have a 4 door relative of the Camaro SS and there is no way on this earth the raptor could touch it with under 700 hp:emotions122:

Maybe only 600 for the automatic version. There a bit more slugish the the M6

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya but I got a hennesy sticker on it!

Yes the gxp. The Camaro ss uses the zeta chassis from the g8/holden commodore. We also share the LS3 with The SS2 model.

I know this is getting off topic but I bought a LS3 take out motor from a new Corvette for my hot rod build, When I run the numbers from the back of the block they come up as an LS9 but the motor never had the LS9 supercharger. Just wondering if all current Corvette motors are stamped as LS9?

I know probably not the right forum for this but imdubious seems to know his LS motors and when I previously searched the web I could not find an answer.

Last edited:

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and was rerouter
I know this is getting off topic but I bought a LS3 take out motor from a new Corvette for my hot rod build, When I run the numbers from the back of the block they come up as an LS9 but the motor never had the LS9 supercharger. Just wondering if all current Corvette motors are stamped as LS9?

I know probably not the right forum for this but imdubious seems to know his LS motors and when I previously searched the web I could not find an answer.

The LS3 and LS9 are the same block. The only thing I can think of is that the block might have been slated to go to the GM performance build center to be an LS9 but was reallocated to a standard LS3. Do you know anything about the car it came out of?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It came out of an early production 2011 regular Corvette not GS or ZL1. The Car was turned into a GM show car for Chevrolet with an iron block LSX and supercharged. That's why the motor was pulled when new.

Last edited:

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I killed a Ford Focus once...he pulled foward and then stopped. I thought he was gone and ran him over.