Raptor Fail...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All cars are more expensive here in Canada a fully loaded Raptor is $66250.00 add tax and your at $75000.00. It use to be because of the difference in the dollar but now with the dollar at par they have no excuse. When I picked up my new Raptor the dealer would not fill up the tank, the first time I filled it up it was $170.00 to top it up.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
easy solution.

move

Lol Might seem like an easy solution, but it cost me $51,000 to relocate the wife and kid to TX in 2005 including lawyer and immigration fees. I'm thinking its probably best to just find an 'over the border deal' and pay the freight and taxes when you cross the line.

I'll post here when I finally get some hard numbers from my dealer for a 2013 Scab.

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, I know how disappointing that is. I tried to get one too but the price was just way too high.

How much are they going to give you for your trade in?

AlbertaBeef

Reaction score
What would be a rough price for a used 11/12 screw from different areas of the US? Here it is crazy. I saw a used 2011 for $67G, but it was decked out and gave me a chubby just looking at it. Here is a link

If we can't get new, why not get used and save even more cash? Randy mentioned he can only sell used to Canada... what does that require?