Raptor Expeditions - El Bandito 500 - Baja

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The shop group to get my truck

Kuuaki, last email I received regarding meeting location stated we are all now meeting in San Diego at 11am and won't be meeting at outlaw:

"There has been enough request to meet in San Diego that we are changing the meeting location for EVERYONE.
We have to load all the maps and explain a few things prior to heading into Mexico. We are all going to meet at the:
K-Mart Parking Lot
4330 Camino De La Plaza
San Diego, CA 92173
at 1100 hours.
This will give us enough time to take care of needed business and cross the border at 1300 hours."

Kuuaki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry azavala I have to get my truck first at the shop and didnt want to miss the leave time. I wnated to make doubly sure.

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Matt doing what he does best. Putting the final touches on the map.
pamy9ady.jpg

We have also stated one of our goals is to build relationships with the people, business, and the government of Baja. That being said, the city of Ensenada has offered a police ****** to help us navigate the traffic through town.
They are going to meet us on the bypass route (Highway 1 is still under construction due to the landslide) and ****** us the way to the hotel.