Raptor Expeditions - El Bandito 500 - Baja

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Been following some of the TT racers, on social media and it looks like they maybe in the area prerunning while we are down there. Always adds a bit of excitement to be running on the same roads as them.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I almost have the wife convinced to do the run in February!! Hopefully there's spots available when she decides it's a go. And it's not about whether I'm allowed or not, it's about if I ever want to have sex again with her, lol.

Happy wife = happy life. As Gordon mentioned, I'm planning on bringing my wife so if she's up for the adventure she won't be the only wife.

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Putting some of the finishing touches on our XP4-1000, which will be used for filming support on the run!

IMG_2867_zpseb6d229b.jpg

IMG_2862_zps659fa39d.jpg

IMG_2863_zpse58829fc.jpg

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When is everyone driving down? I'll be in SD on the 22nd. My friends own a lot of bars there if anyone wants to meet up for drinks.

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RE crew is heading down thur morning. We have been putting so much into this I wish we could take a break and come down and have a drink with you.
We have all been pulling 15 hour days pulling everything together.
Will be plenty of time to drink in Mexico.
See you thur morning in San Diego.
Gordon.

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt hard at work doing what he does best. Putting the final touches on the map.
umuma8av.jpg

60 hours out from the most epic run we have done to date!!!!

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Depends on which group you are meeting. All the information has been sent out through emails.