Raptor Exhaust - What do YOU want?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ITSALLGOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score

11TUXSCREW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As some have said before I like the idea of a before the rear wheel exit exhaust I personally would like it to be somewhat hidden and loud. Also I agree with the price thing I would like to see something a little cheaper and it makes sense with less pipe and less bends.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking of going with Stainless Works headers true duel X pipe and magnaflow straight threw mufflers I'm proud to be loud. The question is would a cut out right off the headers be that much louder or horsepower for the money.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BLACK SERIES :)
S5500BLK.jpg

X2 if it was black and in front of the rear tire I'd buy one I like the cutout idea as well

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.934169,-104.909333
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We're certainly aware of price points of competing products and what the market will bare. Considering some of the options mentioned above what you're asking for wouldn't necessarily cut down on price.

For instance, a 2nd Gen Lightning style exhaust requires quite a bit more engineering than something that carries the traditional exhaust route that's factory. Just because it's shorter in length the additional muffler, tip, tubing bends, and reinforcing welds all add additional costs in production.

Electric cutouts will certainly add a substantial amount of cost to the consumer as these parts are not cheap to reliably produce. Especially a cutout that could live up to the off road demands these trucks command.

Black coating is already in the testing phase for our Raptor Exhaust. That was overwhelmingly the most common response I received via PM in regards to this thread.

We're looking at our TD (Turn Down) Series option for this vehicle platform. For those of you who don't know what this is it is essentially a system that exits in a turn down fashion prior to the rear axle. This system will be tucked up into the frame rail for additional ground clearance and will provide a very deep rumble throughout the RPM range.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're looking at our TD (Turn Down) Series option for this vehicle platform. For those of you who don't know what this is it is essentially a system that exits in a turn down fashion prior to the rear axle. This system will be tucked up into the frame rail for additional ground clearance and will provide a very deep rumble throughout the RPM range.

My name is Big Green Machine and I endorse this message! :waytogo:

~BGM

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my biggest issue i want to avoid is drone .....if the product is quality an i get what i want i dont mind spending money on something to improve my truck i an the back coating would be awesome ,but like i said i want something that isnt going to make it impossible to hear passengers in my truck when on the highway......so far things seem very promising an i would love a turndown blackcoated ....none drone setup when its done