Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Email the notes to me when you find them please.
I’m not emailing you anything my personal info on it. And my info is all over it. I posted what I have. Great you have them discounted now, but you DID NOT when I was looking.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay. I’m just here to offer people a good deal. Including yourself.

I will not go back and forth with you, it’s unnecessary.

Happy Sunday to you!

If you really want to offer a good deal, then you should be selling the raptor at invoice for 2018. That's what people are currently paying, except some fools who are not aware of the decrease in price.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
York Ford in Saugus has 2 2019s at sticker. I may need to test drive one just to get my own impressions on the new suspension for asphalt driving.
The 19 suspension is a disaster takes away the comfort and the raptor feel. I called it out before it was released but some idiots attacked me for it! Now it its on! They will Live with their mistake!

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you really want to offer a good deal, then you should be selling the raptor at invoice for 2018. That's what people are currently paying, except some fools who are not aware of the decrease in price.
So let’s see what you were selling them for in March/April of this year then...... I don’t care what a post from a week ago says, I want to know about 8 months ago. Don’t come on here pretending you are trying to help us when your dealership was ******** us over earlier this year.

Did your dealership, Koons of Baltimore, ask any markup of Ford Raptors this year? 2018 Ford Raptors.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score