Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They will all start changing their tune and making good deals on retail orders soon. I placed my order for $1K over invoice on a retail order and my dealer only had 1 allocated. I'm not getting that one but I don't mind waiting an extra month or two when it saves me over $4K + interest on that $4k.

Once Ford lets all the dealers know that retail orders will not affect allocated orders you will see lots of dealers doing deals below MSRP.

The Donel web site says scheduling starts 8/25 so it shouldn't be long after that.

Patience everyone...the deals will come soon.

If this deal is completed, give me the dealer name and you can be the first on the list. If it's not within a thousand or so of invoice, it will not be on the list. No MSRP is not a good deal!

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered yesterday for $2,500 over MSRP and slept like a baby last night. Knew going in that I wanted something that isn't out yet and was prepared to pay a reasonable price. Dealer has 7 allocated with me being #3. 743d8b211481a97dbe11d86d9827841b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you SIR SCREWED EVERY OTHER PERSON FOR PAYING A PENNY OVER MSRP.. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you SIR SCREWED EVERY OTHER PERSON FOR PAYING A PENNY OVER MSRP.. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are masses of people lined up out the door willing to pay well over MSRP.... You can THANK ford for their limited availability on that.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Masses. Just frickin throngs of people. Lines for blocks. It's chaos.

Lines longer than a Starbucks drive-thru right after soccer practice. It's crazy out there. Stay safe.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

LMAO.. its not in any shape or form a limited production vehicle.. Anyone willing to pay a penny over MSRP is a ****** bag in my book and a narcissist.

It's not? How many allocations did your dealer get?

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score

And you sir can suck my donkey balls. I really could give two ***** what you or any other person might think. So again, to sum up the above...suck donkey balls you ****!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk