Rally Cross

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
maswhite

maswhite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One week bump, we're up to 40 registered racers and estimating 60 plus. We need more raptors to represent!

sent using sorcery and black magic

Jordan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
God this sounds Awesome! I would be on this in a heartbeat but.....Im in Alaska.

Hopefully theres something like this going on when I move down to Ft. Campbell KY next month.

Im definitely going to contact SCCA about some Rallycross

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One week bump, we're up to 40 registered racers and estimating 60 plus. We need more raptors to represent!

So scca allows raptors for rallyx? I was told by some local chapter folks "no way man, that thing will roll", to which i promptly laughed.

I would love to point to some sort of record of you racing in a raptor so i can show them that it can be done and it is in fact in line with the rules.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I race mine too. I had some connections talk to the national SCCA. They defer to local regions to determine which vehicles are allowed because of track and space limitations. Keep buggin your region, or find one that will let you play

OP
OP
maswhite

maswhite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My chapter was hesitant at first. I had to point out the extra track width and suspension. I pretty much had to run the truck to show how stable it was.

As far as a record of racing I'm pretty sure the Indianapolis region SCCA has our run records online.

OP
OP
maswhite

maswhite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay guys, I've been MIA since we had our last event. It was a great event with 51 racers. The track was awesome with a great mix of long fast sections and tight technical sections. Here are some of the runs from the day

Indiana Rallycross Badlands 2013 - YouTube

17A Brian Ballinger - Indiana Rallycross May 18th 2013 - Badlands - YouTube

I wasn't able to run in the event because how busy I was helping run it(I was the guy on the bike in the second video doing a track sweep). I did run a few laps after we were done racing. It was epic!!! With that being said who is ready for round 2?

We are excited to announce that points event #2 will be featured as part of the badlands UMC weekend, alongside other off-road races and competitions. For more information on UMC visit the Badlands website. The festivities will start Friday evening for a driver meet and greet and parade through the town of Attica.

‘The forbidden lands’ at the southern edge of the Badlands Off-Road park.
3450 Brier Road, Attica, Indiana 47918

Google maps link

*Spectator note* All spectators must enter at the Badlands main entrance. Shuttle service will provided to and from the race venue.

Schedule
Driver check-in starts at 7:30.
Race starts promptly at 9:30 and runs until finished.

Driver and Spectator Information:
· Registration cost is $50. Payment can be made through PayPal directly (send payment to [email protected]) or cash the morning of the race.
Indiana Rallycross Club announces Indiana Rallycross Badlands Rally Points Race #2 Saturday, June 29, 2013 info at Badlands Offroad Park, Attica, IN 47918 (8750) - MotorsportReg.com
· Drivers must be on site no later than 9:00AM. Paddock parking will be available for competing cars and tow vehicles only.

For passengers traveling with a competing driver:
· Driver registration will include access for ONE additional crew or family member traveling with driver.

· Additional people traveling with the driver will be charged $10 per person.

· Access to other UMC activities that day will require a purchasing a UMC ticket through Badlands main entrance.

For Spectators showing up to just watch the race
· Due to all of activities going on that day, spectator admission will be handled directly through the Badlands front office. Spectator ticket cost is $25 / 20 pre-purchase, and includes access to all UMC activities that day.
Ticket information for spectators
· There is no “Rallycross Only” entrance option

· No parking will be available on site, all spectators must park at Badlands main entrance. A shuttle will be provided for transportation to and from the race venue.

Lodging:
If you are planning on coming down early, We have a block of rooms reserved under Indiana Rallycross at the Holiday Inn Express in Crawfordsville Indiana. Please call the hotel at 765-323-4575 and tell them you’re with Indiana Rallycross. The cutoff date is June 14th.

Rules / Classing / Safety:
Please check the "race details page" for more information on the rules, classing, and safety.

Please pass this along, share it with your friends and anyone you think might be interested in driving or spectating. This should be a really fun event, and the more people we can get out there, the better it will be.

Thanks,
The Indiana Rallycross team
IndianaRallycross