R2C Air Intake Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted R2C for a part number for a filter that is close to the same size as my K&N. After each desert trip I have to clean my filter that gets caked with silt. Once I get the new filter ordered I'll post in here to compare after a desert trip

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke to a R2C rep and got a part number for a filter that will replace the K&N filter for the K&N intake kit. R2C part number CO10500. The rep gave me this number and explained this filter would work in extreme conditions. Once the filter is delivered I'll plan a desert trip to Central Oregon and post results

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Ruger That doesn't disagree with what I've been seeing. Granted, it's hard to have good baseline comparisons because my default driving style is "Like You Stole It". After a week of driving, the biggest factor was my right foot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 89

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just FYI. In tracking IAT during highway cruising anywhere between 50-75 mph, the temps for the R2C appear to be consistently only one to two degrees above ambient if not the same as ambient. In a few cases, I noticed temps momentarily a degree or so below ambient during acceleration. Ambient temps while driving were around 84*F.