S&B & BWOODY COLD AIR INTAKE RAPTOR R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David333

Reaction score
Hey guys I have both a Brand New never opened box from S&B cold air Intake & a BWoody for the RAPTOR R ONLY, that was In the truck for about 2 days pretty much brand new as well. Both are up for sale on Craigslist local and eBay. I’m in Los Angeles so anyone really in California is a score, as it was a major hassle and money getting all my parts into the state. Originally I bought 2 S&B for the truck as I thought 1 might not even show. But it did. The other is in my Raptor now. Straight from the manufacturer never opened. The BWoody was in the truck again couple days and pretty much new. Anyone interested I have both up online for $400. Text or Dm is fine as well(747)4630233IMG_1246.jpegIMG_1241.jpegIMG_1645.jpegIMG_1646.jpeg

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys I have both a Brand New never opened box from S&B cold air Intake & a BWoody for the RAPTOR R ONLY, that was In the truck for about 2 days pretty much brand new as well. Both are up for sale on Craigslist local and eBay. I’m in Los Angeles so anyone really in California is a score, as it was a major hassle and money getting all my parts into the state. Originally I bought 2 S&B for the truck as I thought 1 might not even show. But it did. The other is in my Raptor now. Straight from the manufacturer never opened. The BWoody was in the truck again couple days and pretty much new. Anyone interested I have both up online for $400. Text or Dm is fine as well(747)4630233View attachment 452829View attachment 452830View attachment 452831View attachment 452832
We have rules for a reason.