quick question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It sounds like you have a solution, but this could work too.

Pulsating Brake Light Controller | Lighting | Küryakyn

I think it would be kind of annoying to be behind a vehicle that had this actuating all their brake lights, but it might not be a bad idea for only the 3rd brake light. When you apply the brakes, it strobes the light for 3 seconds before going solid.

I have a module for LED's that blinks constantly when the brakes are pressed. Will only work with third brake light and those three "dots" will be perfect. This module is very small but not sure if there is room to fit it in the space provided. Should be able to tell this weekend. Thanks for the information guys!!

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that kind of blinking 3rd brake light is coming stock on Nissans now. Like the Versa and Rogue. I don't know for sure, but it may be worth it to look and see how those cars do it and compare.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate those blinking third brake lights. But i guess that means they work. I'm always worried of rear-enders. Sign me up if you figure this out

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, but at least it catches your eye. It's like those speed meter things on the sidewalks that sometimes flash a strobe light when your going too fast, then you have an "Oh...oh okay never mind" moment.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate those blinking third brake lights. But i guess that means they work. I'm always worried of rear-enders. Sign me up if you figure this out

I thought about an inflatable woman sitting in the back of the bed but my wife put the smash on that idea. In Atlanta to many ******* texting all the time and don't look at traffic. My only concern is if I can find enough space for the module. It is only about the size of two quarters but there is very little space in that third light fitting. I will let you floks know how it works out. The module is only about seven bucks shipped.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought about an inflatable woman sitting in the back of the bed but my wife put the smash on that idea. In Atlanta to many ******* texting all the time and don't look at traffic. My only concern is if I can find enough space for the module. It is only about the size of two quarters but there is very little space in that third light fitting. I will let you floks know how it works out. The module is only about seven bucks shipped.

Sounds great, and I agree. I didnt realize u were in atlanta. Did you do the mid perch mod yet? If not, I need a friend to tackle that with me...

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pulsing 3rd brakelight sounds a lot like what I, and many friends, have on the Harley so we dont get ran over by retards texting.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds great, and I agree. I didnt realize u were in atlanta. Did you do the mid perch mod yet? If not, I need a friend to tackle that with me...

My dealer did the mid perch on delivery. If your near a Butler Tire they do them all the time on Raptors. You DO NOT want me turning a wrench on any vehicle.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

The pulsing 3rd brakelight sounds a lot like what I, and many friends, have on the Harley so we dont get ran over by retards texting.

Yep..... It's exactly the same. Only about the size of two quarters and about half inch thick. However the inside of the fitting for the third brake light has very little space for anything. Just have to see if I can fit it in the space provided.