question #13..... ok not really a question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my 5th Raptor and I don't think I asked any strangers on the internet for advice on buying any of them. Pretty sure every question possible has been asked about these trucks and the search function works pretty damn well. Just my opinion. Free country and you are free to spam all you want. :33:

BTW, I contacted your guy and he said he'd get back to me but never did. No worries though.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hadn't logged on in awhile. When I just got on, I was perplexed at it. I'm about to start question number 39- nitrogen or regular air in tires?

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hadn't logged on in awhile. When I just got on, I was perplexed at it. I'm about to start question number 39- nitrogen or regular air in tires?

Thanks. I hadn't thought about that. Gotta think of some good questions to ask.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my 5th Raptor and I don't think I asked any strangers on the internet for advice on buying any of them. Pretty sure every question possible has been asked about these trucks and the search function works pretty damn well. Just my opinion. Free country and you are free to spam all you want. :33:

So if every question about these trucks has been asked, then you are going to have one boring truck forum my friend. So just intros, new acquisition pics and event announcements? Geebus