Projector Retrofit: Black Or Stock Housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No time to read more into hidplanet.net yet to see before ordering. Been busy at work

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Banned
Reaction score
has anyone considered color matching the housings to their truck? give them an invisible appearance type thing? hmm....

Last edited:
OP
OP
WHYUMAD

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
632a95e2-ea1a-6b39.jpg

Under the knife this weekend.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
has anyone considered color matching the housings to their truck? give them an invisible appearance type thing? hmm....

That's actually a really interesting
idea. Obviously it works on black trucks..... But like you're pondering, would it actually work on another color?? Imagine doing that with Molton Orange for example... It's hard to picture in my mind, but I instantly get the impression that it's one of those things that would look really cool or godawful. Way to think outside the box, 6.2

Banned
Reaction score
That's actually a really interesting
idea. Obviously it works on black trucks..... But like you're pondering, would it actually work on another color?? Imagine doing that with Molton Orange for example... It's hard to picture in my mind, but I instantly get the impression that it's one of those things that would look really cool or godawful. Way to think outside the box, 6.2

Yeah, I've always wondered what it would look like especially on white... Been thinking about doing my ranger that way.