progressive springs and WSI leafs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what are the measurements both front and rear on those? Does anyone know what stock hight is... sticky somewhere?

...also that sounds like it would be close to top perch so would that not be wise on a '12 or '13 someone?

Last edited:

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I measured the difference in spring height between the stock and the progressive and the progressives are 2" longer.

Is that comparing the springs off the truck side by side or with them on measuring from the center of the wheel to the fender?

Your talking about the UTV front springs or the rear leafs (WSI)?

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about the axle shafts and causing CV damage? I am at mid perch and sure would like another few inches of right height for buzzing around the sand dunes especially when the tires are aired down.

OP
OP
beadblaster

beadblaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The stock springs were removed from shocks and measured side by side. som with the mid perch and progressive springs the lift is around 3.5 to 4". Like everyone says you probably do not want to do the mid perch and progressive springs with a 2012 or 13 raptor. From the center of the wheel to fender lip it is 26.75". If anyone could post the stock height you can get the true amount of lift. The rear with the WSI is 28 1/4" from wheel center to fender lip.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats what I was afraid of with a 12-13.. I'd like to get a little more height because on mid perch it still looks like it has a rake and I want the front higher.. plus an improved ride quality is always beneficial

So I wonder if on low perch and the new springs if it'd be similar to the height of mid perch on stock springs... Something to ask Johnny at UTV im sure

I was reading on another thread last night the highest was 26.5" that was safe.. I think it was Squatting Dog or someone else that tore up CV's trying out different set-ups on their 2012

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter