Profile Pics of Leveled Raptors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stinson

Reaction score
Has anyone put 37" KO2s on the factory beadlocks? I am would like to know if they rub.

Thanks

Stinson

Reaction score
You will have to trim with 37s and you’ll need some sort of collar or other adjustment to increase front height.

Thank you for the information. Do you have experience with 37's on the factory wheels? All the trucks I have seen have aftermarket wheels with more offset which puts them into the fender while turning.

If the 37's fit with out rubbing with a collar then they will fit without the lift. The collar does not change the wheel travel, only the preload on the spring.

Thanks

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for the information. Do you have experience with 37's on the factory wheels? All the trucks I have seen have aftermarket wheels with more offset which puts them into the fender while turning.

If the 37's fit with out rubbing with a collar then they will fit without the lift. The collar does not change the wheel travel, only the preload on the spring.

Thanks

For our conversation here, the collar will be providing the necessary "lift" to get the front end of the truck up in the air to allow for clearance. We're not talking about adding a bracket lift such as the Fabtech 4" kit.

With collars, stock wheels, and trimming, you may be able to fit 37s on stock wheels and not rub for daily driving. However, you may have issues at full suspension compression when out wheeling.

Reaction score
Level

I purchased mine with the eibach leveling springs. I measured the wheel wells and they are the same. It looks funny to me though like the front end is sitting higher. I thought maybe it was the topper but the topper only weighs 150 lbs. I am prob going to switch back to the stock springs.

Attachments

• D483A573-D295-452A-B6D7-E082F3E5C9E5.jpg
    D483A573-D295-452A-B6D7-E082F3E5C9E5.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 116

fuhrius

Reaction score
I purchased mine with the eibach leveling springs. I measured the wheel wells and they are the same. It looks funny to me though like the front end is sitting higher. I thought maybe it was the topper but the topper only weighs 150 lbs. I am prob going to switch back to the stock springs.

I prefer the aesthetics of having some rake...mine sits about 2.5" higher in the rear (as measured by the distance between the top of the tire and the fender flare)...I could see reducing that by 1-1 1/2 inches but I think the 'leveled' trucks aren't as appealing (aesthetically).

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the geiser springs on mine and my front sits about 3/4" too high so I am going to add the Deaver +3 rear leafs on my truck next get it back closer to level or slightly higher in the rear.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kamil, those are stock size tires correct? Have you thought about getting rpgs uca? Im trying to figure out if I want the set size collar or adjustable from rpg.