Profile Pics of Leveled Raptors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rapfan

Reaction score
]So I went with the Icon .5-2.25 adjustable and set it at the 1.75 setting mainly because I didnt want to use a shim. I was going to get on of the other brands adjustables, but had some bad customer service experience so went with these. Plus shocks need to be compressed anyways on the other adjustables, nothing on the fly. Expedition offroad got them for me at a steal, hit him up on Instagram. Not sure if he's on this forum.

Here is a side by side comparison of the before and after for you. The pic with the blue truck in the background is before and the white is after. The later pic is after the new wheels, stock tires. Slight rubbing w/the increased offset.

IMG_8608.jpg

9C3813B6-A839-42E8-BBDA-E9CF47B7CE2B.jpg

IMG_8555.jpg

IMG_8558.jpg

View attachment 97443

Last edited:

xcartelx

Reaction score
Did any of you have to adjust your headlights after the leveling kit was installed? If so, what procedure did you follow?

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did any of you have to adjust your headlights after the leveling kit was installed? If so, what procedure did you follow?

I adjusted mine. You just need a phillips-head screwdriver and look for the hole at the top of the headlight housing to stick it in.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I havent adjusted mine and no one has flashed me yet and IMO it doesnt seem to be obnoxious. I would adjust if I felt it was crazy blinding people.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
]So I went with the Icon .5-2.25 adjustable and set it at the 1.75 setting mainly because I didnt want to use a shim. I was going to get on of the other brands adjustables, but had some bad customer service experience so went with these. Plus shocks need to be compressed anyways on the other adjustables, nothing on the fly. Expedition offroad got them for me at a steal, hit him up on Instagram. Not sure if he's on this forum.

Here is a side by side comparison of the before and after for you. The pic with the blue truck in the background is before and the white is after. The later pic is after the new wheels, stock tires. Slight rubbing w/the increased offset.

View attachment 97446

View attachment 97440

View attachment 97441

View attachment 97442

View attachment 97443

Personally, I'm astounded that your wheels are the same ones that another infamous poster here has. Night and day difference between those and yours. They, and I can't believe I'm saying this, actually look pretty good on your truck.

Rapfan

Reaction score
Personally, I'm astounded that your wheels are the same ones that another infamous poster here has. Night and day difference between those and yours. They, and I can't believe I'm saying this, actually look pretty good on your truck.

Thanks man! I was so torn on what wheels to get and these didn’t look that great on a lot of other trucks. Maybe they didn’t get the crazy offset I did I? I was stuck between theae or Methods and seemed liked everyone has a set of Methods, NV or Con6. The fact that I could get a crazy negeative offset pushed me in this direction and super glad I did.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry for the dumb question, but are you guys aligning the front end with these different size leveling kits?

OP
OP
B

bigzaj

Reaction score
I have been considering the icon set and just doing the collar at 1"