Preview....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am truly amazed for as HUGE of a truck this is, how small the room to work with is.

CK

Personally I think that the HUGE is the engine and not the truck itself.

Looks like nice work. What kind of steel are you using for those babies?

OP
OP
CK@UPP

CK@UPP

Reaction score
Personally I think that the HUGE is the engine and not the truck itself.

Looks like nice work. What kind of steel are you using for those babies?

The engine is quite a big girl, but in reality the Vette's that we normally play with are also 6.2L and don't have quite this big of a foot print. It just seems wide and bulky (on the outside) but the engine seems to take up just about every square inch between the frame rails! Maybe it's just an illusion because they're so high it makes them look bigger?

We use 304 Sch10 SS. But for $$$ we also have the ability for 321SS and/or Sch 40.

And thanks for the replies guys. We generally try to take feedback from our customers to provide the best products with the best fit for what you're doing.

CK

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shorties!!! Finally!

Sign me up

Edit: nvr mind, thought they were shorty headers

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not being mechanically inclined too much I thought I might be looking at shorty headers but now I realize how the pipes are faced it looks like the passenger side with the pipe facing forward. Turbo project?

That was my original thought, now I just think it's the drivers side that faces back.

OP
OP
CK@UPP

CK@UPP

Reaction score
It's alive......

1509051_517708088350367_1543690876_n.jpg