Prairie City SVRA meetup 2014, August 24th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought you guys might get a kick from this. Day one of ownership and sorta got this hahahah!!

a2a5yjy3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one at work asking me to obey the speed limit cause i barrel over the speed bumps haha. Dented skid means it has been used so kudos Seapong glad you got to experience the Raptor how its meant to be used. Badge of honor man.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one tweaked there frame?? Pretty sure mine got tweaked a few weeks ago when I went there. Wish I could have made it

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RPG frame support kit will fix it if it is minor FYI. It's thicker than the frame and will pull it back when installed.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG frame support kit will fix it if it is minor FYI. It's thicker than the frame and will pull it back.

Bought a set of deavers and ordered the svc abs kit hopefully they will both be here in time for my trip to sand mountain this weekend

seapong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one tweaked there frame?? Pretty sure mine got tweaked a few weeks ago when I went there. Wish I could have made it

noah picked out a solid line that is pretty easy to land on all 4. hopefully there were not any tweaked frames, i didnt notice any box gap difference

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new skid plate I was going to throw away today. First one to answer up can have it. Have to come to concord to get it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new skid plate I was going to throw away today. First one to answer up can have it. Have to come to concord to get it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn I'm in Oakland today i should pick it up