Prairie City SVRA meetup 2014, August 24th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't know they made bandaids big enough for the damage to my skid plate, I'll have to find some at rite aid next time I'm there

I'm actually pretty sure I didn't do any damage to my truck today, not to say I didn't try, and at some points I thought the hood mounts were going to rip off the truck (alternative offroad hood mount brackets are plenty strong for 90% of the lights someone might put on them, but when you're running vision x 6.7" light cannons on them, they need a little bit of reinforcing)

seapong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't know they made bandaids big enough for the damage to my skid plate, I'll have to find some at rite aid next time I'm there

I'm actually pretty sure I didn't do any damage to my truck today, not to say I didn't try, and at some points I thought the hood mounts were going to rip off the truck (alternative offroad hood mount brackets are plenty strong for 90% of the lights someone might put on them, but when you're running vision x 6.7" light cannons on them, they need a little bit of reinforcing)

Cleave, your dream might have just come true

Amazon.com: Jumbo Auto-Aid Magnetic Bandages for Your Car: Automotive

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, I was actually thinking about seeing if i could get a bandaid wrap for my skid plate right after I made that last post, not sure if I'll do it yet

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a lot of fun yesterday! Glad Noah helped me get my rear 3.0's put on Saturday and mentioned this meet to me. I got some great video and will make a little edit in the next couple days.

My damage report:
- 1 out of 6 rivets holding my roof light bar on
- multiple contact marks on my skid
- bumper pushed up and made slight contact with the body
- found 1 screw in a tire