Official Prairie City Gas Run, April 6th 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Um maybe I missed something but last year was a meet up and I can't remember ever saying it was a run. Maybe you have lost you mind or never really had it. Ether way prairie city is still a meet up and that bump next to the tree has always been there.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Um maybe I missed something but last year was a meet up and I can't remember ever saying it was a run. Maybe you have lost you mind or never really had it. Ether way prairie city is still a meet up and that bump next to the tree has always been there.

I was talking about the may 32nd part
1396935561618.jpg

But honestly, what does it matter whether we call it a run or a meet up? Both hanging out and offroading happens there, so it's kinda both, if exploring a trail is a requirement for a run then technically TRR should be the Texas raptor meet up

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just for you Andrew I went through threads to find pictures and video of the jump prairie city added to the track between the first and second meet up that I was talking about

IMG_20140407_230408.jpg
In the red circle I can see no jump in front of the tree, that was the June 1st meet up last year

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f112/gopro-vid-prairie-city-10-12-a-28112/
If you watch the video deeroc posted in this thread from 2:50 to 3:20 deeroc goes over the very rough jumps that were added after the first meet up

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have pictures of it where you can't see the bump but it was there. I did notice in that video there was 2 bumps and the 2nd one I have not seen there before. But the one next to the tree has been there.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe it was just a lot smoother during the first meet up than it has been since, I remember being able to carry a lot more speed around that turn onto the straight at the first meet up

Last edited: