prairie city get to know your raptor run

which would you rather have a end of the year raptor run at?

• prairie city

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • pismo beach

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good...how was the track?

Brutal, probably the worst I've ever seen it, had to go over 40 just to kind of smooth it out, not the easiest thing to do on that track either

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Basically I had three speeds, slow (10 mph), medium (40-45 mph), and fast (70-80 mph), fast was only on the front straight and slow was only on the jump right before it

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brutal, probably the worst I've ever seen it, had to go over 40 just to kind of smooth it out, not the easiest thing to do on that track either

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Basically I had three speeds, slow (10 mph), medium (40-45 mph), and fast (70-80 mph), fast was only on the front straight and slow was only on the jump right before it

I wish they would clean up that track, maybe have a "Raptor" / prerunner day with a nice track.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry. Just saw this. I was stuck doing that inhumane task of working. You coming back thru sometime?
******* slacker....... i was up here in reno with nvguy. him, his wife, me and my wife and kids spnt all day shooting. i brought my arsenal with me and managed to shoot all of the guns. i will be heading home on thursday. i have to stop and give myron some .22 ammo. but ican pick up my sanwich about 2