Power Steering Res Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are there plans for this to be an inventory item?
Or will they be produced in "runs"?
If in "runs", what will justify another production "run"?

In other words, might these be considered a "limited" item?

This sure would clear up some things for my deciding factor! ...

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Balck with balck fittings if possible thanks

Guys I can do black fittings. That seems to be the way most want it, so for simplicity sake. The black will come with Black fitting and the RPG logo Lazer etched in the canister.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

is this only for the 6.2s? I've never had any issues with my PS on the 5.4 except for a little whine after a bunch of offroading.

For both motors Trey. My old 5.4 squealed like a pig. Not sure if some were worse than others.

J

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Are there plans for this to be an inventory item?
Or will they be produced in "runs"?
If in "runs", what will justify another production "run"?

In other words, might these be considered a "limited" item?

T,

We are planning on this being an inventory item. However, at the rate you guys are snatching them up the first batch is almost gone already.:waytogo:

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Update,

We will have the PSR on our webpage this afternoon for online purchase. It will have drop down boxes for the desired color.

If it's at all possible please try to use this purchasing ave. It will help me keep everything in line and addresses correct.

Thanks guys.

J

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update,

We will have the PSR on our webpage this afternoon for online purchase. It will have drop down boxes for the desired color.

If it's at all possible please try to use this purchasing ave. It will help me keep everything in line and addresses correct.

Thanks guys.

J

So wait.... Wtf? You mean I can't just write "I'm in" in this thread and have it magically show up at my door?!?!? :p

Good talking to you today Jarrett, can't wait for this part and all the others you've got in the works for me!

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So wait.... Wtf? You mean I can't just write "I'm in" in this thread and have it magically show up at my door?!?!? :p

Good talking to you today Jarrett, can't wait for this part and all the others you've got in the works for me!

Lol,

I'm pretty flexible, but not that flexible...

I'm in plus a pinky swear works for me.

I also accept IOU "That's a car Sir, $275,000, might want to hold onto that one". (Lloyd Christmas)

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell that web guy to get his priorities straight...he had time to make this before he put the new product up??

slider-life.png

:signs8:

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Jarrett, do you have any pictures of the placement in the engine bay. I want to make sure it is not an issue with my procharger system.

Also, do you have an option with all the necessary lines etc. Living here in Cabo does not make it fun when something is missing.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Jarrett, do you have any pictures of the placement in the engine bay. I want to make sure it is not an issue with my procharger system.

Also, do you have an option with all the necessary lines etc. Living here in Cabo does not make it fun when something is missing.

Here is a pic of it in the engine bay...

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's what I feared. that is right where the procharger is. Hmmm

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

July6-12-1.jpg

June29th-3-1.jpg[/IMG]

Any Ideas Here???