Power Steering Res Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jarrett,
Do you need us to order these through the website, so far you've only told us to PM you?

Through the website is the best way. That way I can keep track of who has paid and who just has them on the wish list.

Hope you and Joe are doing well.

haole

Reaction score
When offroading I feel like the steering gets "loose" in that I can feel some slop in the wheel. Once back on the street (and presumably cooled off) the steering feels fine again. Could that be aeration of the PS fluid giving that feeling?

Cool product btw! Does it use a radiator cap to keep some positive pressure in the reservoir?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When offroading I feel like the steering gets "loose" in that I can feel some slop in the wheel. Once back on the street (and presumably cooled off) the steering feels fine again. Could that be aeration of the PS fluid giving that feeling?

Cool product btw! Does it use a radiator cap to keep some positive pressure in the reservoir?

yes that is exactly what is happening... then after driving hard off road with foamy powersteering fluid the pump starts whining...

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Alright everybody, the anodizer is saying they should be ready for shipping this Thursday. I'll be shipping them out the minute I get them back.

Hope everyone has a great 4th.