Power steering cooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The filter does not come with the black bracket pictured above. I am assuming I am going to have to fab one of those.

Also the Cooler does not come with brackets so, Is there a way you can give me measurements off of yours Joe? I think I am going to have to fab something to use as those brackets.

I will submit a pic when I get home. Also I happened to order and extra filter so I had one on hand when I needed to change.

I can get some pics and measurements. I'll call yeah on the way home tonight.

Yeah, I'm ordering an extra filter as well.

I thought those fittings where threaded to threaded. But I guess not.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Joe let me see if I can find my parts list. Also the filter has a mounting bracket but u would still need a mounting plate to make which is easy to make. Let me see what info I have that I can give u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok guys before I get into this past the point of return. I have all the parts in my hands and I am fabing up some homemade brackets. When looking for the plumbing I noticed that the side which I thought went to the pump actually did not. It seems to go to a part that I thought was the ac condenser. See the pics.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406469726.044418.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406469752.959365.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406469772.493841.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406469791.678718.jpg

Is this just adding cooling capacity? Is there already a cooler on the 2013 model? I am wondering if this is a difference?

My plan currently is to come off of the reservoir to the top connection on the cooler Then from the bottom connection on cooler to top of filter. Afterward from the bottom of the filter back to the top of the ac condenser pictured.

Please let me know what y'all think.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah they are tight. I have had all kinds of fun trying to get them fully down. Any tricks to it? Best I have been able to get kinda look like this. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406494160.394951.jpg