Post 36 hour baja run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glamisfan

Reaction score
Great video! I was at coyote Cals Sunday night, we had nine razors and four jeeps, 22 men. We sure could’ve used a drone to find a way out we wound up on a single track that our leader had previously done on a dirtbike.

Does your truck get a lot of scratches down there, or do you mostly stick to routes where you don’t have to worry about that? Which I don’t think would be possible?

I would also appreciate the GPX files if you don’t mind. I’ll pm you my email address. Thanks

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video. I always wanted to do Baja, first on a bile and now in the Raptor. Really cool and nice to see some serious off roading here again.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It looks like it was a great trip, certainly great pics and video.

Thank you for posting!

OP
OP
KentSD

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
Great video! I was at coyote Cals Sunday night, we had nine razors and four jeeps, 22 men. We sure could’ve used a drone to find a way out we wound up on a single track that our leader had previously done on a dirtbike.

Does your truck get a lot of scratches down there, or do you mostly stick to routes where you don’t have to worry about that? Which I don’t think would be possible?

I would also appreciate the GPX files if you don’t mind. I’ll pm you my email address. Thanks

Sounds like we just missed you then. Too bad you were not there Saturday night... You missed some interesting convo between two Random girls trying to take one another down:big_banana_Dance: I now call it Cals Club Med

OP
OP
KentSD

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
Drone is - Phantom 4

Cameron is - Canon 7D Mark II

Go pros-
3+
4 Black - 4 with Screen

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

very nice , what kind of drone and camera setup do you have?

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

very nice , what kind of drone and camera setup do you have?

t2w

Reaction score
Epic video. Great camera work. Thanks for sharing!

Hope to tag along on one of these trips in the future!