Positive Ford Dealership Experience in OK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KAH 24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon,

Given willingness to address poor service, I believe in balancing out with the positive experiences that businesses offer.

Joe Cooper Ford, OKC/Edmond, did a synthetic LOF and 30k service when I purchased the ‘18 Raptor in OKC (previous owner sold/serviced by Joe Cooper Ford meticulously).

I respect Cooper’s 10% discount for military veterans (ID).

Following services performed:

-Replace diff cover w/Ford Performance diff cover.
-4wd service (flush & fill front diff, transfer case, and of course rear diff). I am old school and figured I’d get potential junk out early.

All went well, except this minor detail/issue:

-Diff cover Ford Performance logo missing: Parts manager states he confirmed diff cover had Ford Performance logo on it before he handed off to the service tech.
-Service manager pointed out the missing Ford Performance logo as he inspected my Raptor after all was complete.
-As you can see from the photo, it wasn’t there when they brought the truck around. Service advisor noticed this as we did the post service walk around/inspection.

Exceptional service:
-Obviously reordered the diff cover, and will replace/eat the labor charge.
-I could have cared less about coming back and the inconvenience.
-Service advisor proactively offered assistance was key. No need to ask.

This is what I appreciate. Professionals in any field who identify, acknowledge, and solve an issue—without customer intervention, is a big deal to me.

Tip of the hat to Joe Cooper Ford for service, and although my wife & I don’t own any other Fords—if I do buy another Ford, I’ll go with them.

Photos: old diff cover & new diff cover.

0E31F064-4B15-4AE8-9189-6259C152F10A.jpeg

A0066DC3-2F96-4718-B848-6078D9AEC592.jpeg

Last edited:

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The differential cover doesn't say "ford performance" on it.

must be a faulty piece of metal.

I guess my time just to take it down, wait and get it back is more valuable than that to me.