Please Welcome Underpressure Power and Performance to FRF [turbos inside]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTBuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the most brutally honest product focus group on the planet. You don't even have to buy us donuts. The bashed skid plate thread that Cleave posted pretty much tells the story for most Raptor owners who go off road. It doesn't take much to bang it it up, especially the factory skid plate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

CK@UPP

Reaction score
Skid plate is indeed needed for the conditions most of the people here abuse the raptor for
Lokin at the way the pipes are bellow the front crossmember this the first thing u guys want to tackle
Rerouting them above the crossmember would be saver, if possible

I would love to, but unfortunately there just isn't enough room above the cross member to get all that piping in there. We looked at quite a few different options when we were designing the kit, and it was a tight fit even where it is now. Most of the piping tucks up above where factory skid shield is originally, but for the 1"-1.5" that sticks below, we made spacers for the skid shield.

That skid shield looks pretty beefy, I wasn't expecting so many to be destroying them.

CK