Placing Order - Questions to Ask Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spray-In Bed Liner ???

:think: I did not think that was available for the SVT Raptor
and would have to be done after the truck arrived at Dealer
and then be sent out for the spray-in liner.
I know it is available for Ford's other trucks . . but, SVT . :think: ??

It's a late added option for the Raptor, BUT IT"S ON MATERIAL HOLD for now.
If you add 96W to your order, it will delay it.

randy

Last edited:

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spray-In Bed Liner ???

:think: I did not think that was available for the SVT Raptor
and would have to be done after the truck arrived at Dealer
and then be sent out for the spray-in liner.
I know it is available for Ford's other trucks . . but, SVT . :think: ??

It actually is now - late order something or another. I confirmed with SVT and my dealer, even have the code written down here somewhere. I wanted to add it to my order, but it was too late.

^^^^^What Randy said, that's what I had written down.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

....so, everything except graphics. :peace:

No moonroof either.

OP
OP
FarFromStock

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a late added option for the Raptor, BUT IT"S ON MATERIAL HOLD for now.
If you add 96W to your order, it will delay it.

randy

Thanks for the insight Randy! I guess I can add it, if the material hold is lifted, after the order is placed but before it gets scheduled?

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

....so, everything except graphics. :peace:

It actually is now - late order something or another. I confirmed with SVT and my dealer, even have the code written down here somewhere. I wanted to add it to my order, but it was too late.

^^^^^What Randy said, that's what I had written down.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

No moonroof either.

Nope, no graphics or moonroof for me. In my opinion, the graphics are terribly overpriced. Also, I've had sun/moonroofs in other vehicles and never used them. I'd rather take the combined value of those options and upgrade the bumpers and add a tonneau cover. :peace:

grumpyone

Reaction score
I'm finally taking the plunge and ordering a 2012 Raptor next week. The best deal I could find locally was $1000 over invoice, so I'm doing it!

Before I write the check for the deposit, does anyone have any thoughts on what questions I should ask the dealership? Should I get some confirmation of their allocations, priority, etc.? Will they be able to tell me any of that before they actually initiate the order?

Thanks in advance!

Go to USAA website and join. THey have a car buying service. I tried it and got a price for $2500 under MSRP. Once you do your build hit the button and it will show a couple dealers that will accept the USAA price. Once you hit submit and print your build sheet the dealer will contact you.

I haven't done this yet as I"m waiting on my issue with Ford to be settled before I can purchase a new truck. I'm hoping Ford will give me a deal on a Raptor when my case is settled with my F-150, but so far USAA has seems to be the best prices around.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to USAA website and join. THey have a car buying service. I tried it and got a price for $2500 under MSRP. Once you do your build hit the button and it will show a couple dealers that will accept the USAA price. Once you hit submit and print your build sheet the dealer will contact you.

I haven't done this yet as I"m waiting on my issue with Ford to be settled before I can purchase a new truck. I'm hoping Ford will give me a deal on a Raptor when my case is settled with my F-150, but so far USAA has seems to be the best prices around.

Hey Grumpy,
thanks for your input. But I have already Sold many guys here 2010/2011/2012 Raptors, for -$3000 OFF MSRP.

When your ready, I guess I can save you another $500 ................lol

randy

grumpyone

Reaction score
Hi Randy

I'm new to the forum and didn't know about your deal. Is there a web site or way to get prices from you?

I am currently dealing with Ford on a buy back of my 2009 F-150. I would like to see what you have to offer in regards to $3000 off MSRP.

I will look around the site and see what I can find, but you can PM too if that's okay/

Thanks