Picked up my 17yr old sons Raptor today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's also not the rich we have to worry about with there kids not working. It's the poor ppl like me that might raise a lazy ass kid that would need to be on charity to survive.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
LOL... I have to think this 17 year old is going to live with Daddy until he is in his 40's, after attending school part time until his 30's. When asked about his education he will answer yes I have one. If you ask him a simple question, How many states are there? he will have the deer in the headlights stare back.. This is more a commentary of children today..

I just met someone like this... He was around 30 or so out celebrating graduating with his MBA... Cool, Yukon and I have MBAs and so did another gal that was out with us. Start talking to him and he says he's having trouble finding a job..well, I've been half ass looking, so i ask him what his experience is. None, had never worked a day on his life. Ok, hmm, well... i mention that hertz was hiring. He loses his mind, he would never work a job like that, that's why he went to school. I try telling the idiot that he has no choice, an MBA isn't worth anything without experience. All of the sudden he wants to fight Yukon and he doesn't have to work cause his Dad is worth millions and has a boat. Haha, what a tool.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my brag, I got an ice cream cake with a CLOWN ON TOP! Too bad I could only afford to get one clown and not the big cake that has EIGHT clowns.

I bet you're so rich, you get a new cake every year, don't you? 2 cars one cake, every damn year because ya know what...**** y'all. Am I right?

Just kidding. Nice clown, wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.