Perch Mod vs Leveling Kit Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J BOY

Reaction score
i'm just an old man with a young mans heart for trucks,dont know much about anything, so i ask "what is a perch, because i WAS thinking about a leveling. thanks for the advise not to. JBoy:ROFLJest:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm just an old man with a young mans heart for trucks,dont know much about anything, so i ask "what is a perch, because i WAS thinking about a leveling. thanks for the advise not to. JBoy:ROFLJest:

Read the thread linked in the post above mine, but in a nutshell your front shocks have 3 height settings (perches) built in to them. From the factory they come on the lowest setting. The middle, or 2nd, perch levels the front with the back end. The top, or 3rd, perch sits slightly nose high.

lockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mid Perch or Leveling Kit?

Does anyone use them and is it better than doing the mid perch mod? If not ill have to find someone in the area to do the mid perch mod

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone use them and is it better than doing the mid perch mod? If not ill have to find someone in the area to do the mid perch mod

:snoopfacepalm:

Go with the perch...the leveling kit has not been seen as a positive mod...

Please search the Forum