fit 37s with a leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TateJohnson

Reaction score
I've recently purchased a mint 1 gen Raptor and have been slowly building it into the truck I wanted as a kid, I'd like to throw 37s on it. (thinking KO2's or BFGoodrich KM3's) The truck currently has a leveling kit and bottom perch and rides like a cloud. I just want to fill out my wheel wells a little. does anyone have any experience and could lead me in the right direction, thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3553.jpeg
    IMG_3553.jpeg
    320 KB · Views: 27

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Welcome, best get to reading.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Welcome, best get to reading.

We’ll reading that i think i may just do a 35 instead… im all set doing a gear swap. lol

Latchkey Kid

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just went through this and took a bit to finally turn 37s. Gear swap is ALMOST a must and an increase in HP (a tune minimum) will help with the lag you will get from the loss of power. Upgraded driveshaft might be a wise move as well. It's not much of a power loss but noticable. Clearance is the next issue. For the front I went mid pirch with progressive springs and HAD TO TRIM the pinch welds and mods to my wheel wells (trimming). I will be replacing my fenders and liners next but for street driving I have plenty of clearance sans the extreme speed bump. Due to my rim offset I will eventually need to replace the front bumper with a dovetail style front. I did experiment with the 37s on my factory rims and they fit nicely. On the rear I have +3 Deavers but from what I have read 37s will fit on the rear with minimal effort.