Outlaw Hood Light Mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Happy for ya Willi! I'm waiting on Imdubious to come back into town before I try for the install.

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SwampKing, if you don't already have lights purchased, I cannot tell you how awesome the HIDX lights are. I used them pretty much all weekend wheelin' in Indy. There were awesome on the drive down a rural highway, there were awesome setting up camp in the dark, and they were awesome during the day to make sure some ATV didn't jump a dune into me. James at Alternative Offroad pushed me to them and I have no regrets!

IMG_1336_zps15f89c64.jpg
IMG_1337_zps381f29e3.jpg
IMG_1338_zpsd5c64dd8.jpg

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm really digging the HIDX. I was going to go with the Red colored bezel lights like the HIDX to achieve the look I'm shooting for.
Thanks for the heads up

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really digging the HIDX. I was going to go with the Red colored bezel lights like the HIDX to achieve the look I'm shooting for.
Thanks for the heads up

I just ordered that setup...

4" Offroad HID Light - Buy One Get One 50% Off !!!

$165 for 2 lights plus $15 for shipping. I would have gone with the board vendor but I wanted red rings (on a molten truck.) The price was right so I jumped on it. Supposedly they are the same quality. We'll see. Just crossing my fingers that they work so I don't have to test out the customer service of this other vendor.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just ordered that setup...

4" Offroad HID Light - Buy One Get One 50% Off !!!

$165 for 2 lights plus $15 for shipping. I would have gone with the board vendor but I wanted red rings (on a molten truck.) The price was right so I jumped on it. Supposedly they are the same quality. We'll see. Just crossing my fingers that they work so I don't have to test out the customer service of this other vendor.

I was going to see if alternative would price match that buy one, get 50% off another before i was to place my order. I'll be installing the mounts before ordering my lights though. Seems like its a stage process anyways. My brackets been collecting dust going on 2-3 months. Lol

OP
OP
willis68

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the D2's tonight, now I have 4 on switch 2 and my amber Duallys on a different switch, combined with my 55 watt Sick Hid's my truck looks like a ******* UFO at night I absolutely love it! I will post pictures later it has been a long day

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed the D2's tonight, now I have 4 on switch 2 and my amber Duallys on a different switch, combined with my 55 watt Sick Hid's my truck looks like a ******* UFO at night I absolutely love it! I will post pictures later it has been a long day

I hear ya' dude. Truck looks ridiculous at night, I love it. I'm just waiting for my DDM Tuning HID upgrades to come for my headlights, and then for 650 bucks to fall from the sky so I can do a 20" lower grill Rigid. Then I'll be set, for like a week!

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's my next move for lights and I think I'll be good until a new bumper setup. It looks like the 20" led bar and Rigid duallys are typically accepted on every bumper out right now. Can't go wrong. Can we mix colors on the 20" rigids?

OP
OP
willis68

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be getting an ADD Venom with the Rigid 20 when I can afford it and hang my Fogs off of it, that and maybe a 40 behind the grill should be all the front lights that I will ever need, My 20 will be amber I do not think that you can mix the colors amber and white on the LED bars, I have never heard of anyone doing that, Here is a picture of them mounted, I love them!

IMG_3488.jpg
IMG_3487.jpg

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be getting an ADD Venom with the Rigid 20 when I can afford it and hang my Fogs off of it, that and maybe a 40 behind the grill should be all the front lights that I will ever need, My 20 will be amber I do not think that you can mix the colors amber and white on the LED bars, I have never heard of anyone doing that, Here is a picture of them mounted, I love them!

IMG_3488.jpg
IMG_3487.jpg

Willis! They look great, i think imma put my ambers all on my parking lights when i get my hoods and another led bar. Makes me re-think going HID though. Here's the light bar that I was referring to that had the mixed colors...

e9y9yrut.jpg

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited: