Outlaw Hood Light Mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My suggestion is take your time, and have a friend to help. More hands would have made it easier for me.
Thanks for the helper idea!
OOOOO, IMDUBIOUS!!...... Wanna "practice" getting my hood mounts bolted up?! The mounts at my house as we speak going on 2 months. Lol. (no rush)

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anxious to see output shots from in cab if you can position one straight forward?? (without trouble)
I LOVE the way LEDs look on the hood mounts, just Wanting to verify glare opposed to performance. I know these things perform, glad u like!

Here's an ok cell phone shot from the drivers seat with just my D2s on. Keep in mind that I have each light aimed just slightly out to help illuminate a wider area in front of the truck.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 101

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Driving beam. Much more focused, but still not a spot pattern by any means. The driving has plenty of distance and still provides lots of width as well.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Undecided. I might try the HIDX style lights and retrofit S2k projectors mounted upside down.
Decisions decisions!
I would hate to take away the OEM look of not going with ALL LED's though.

OP
OP
willis68

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D2's arrived 20 minutes ago, tempted to install right now but I will wait until tomorrow This will be an awesome Mod!!!!!!!