Ordered Raptor...will I get one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same here. I called Morgan Hill and talked to Oliver. He said there are like 4 people on a waiting list and they have been told they have used up all allocations. My friend is looking for one, and I just asked if they had any dealer orders coming in....All of their allocations were used on customer orders.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

That blows man! Total BS. These dealers should be legally bound to disclose their allocation status. F'ing dealerships!!

Morgan hill was very upfront with me when I ordered mine last year and also when I called them this week for a friend. They will take your order (not anymore though) but tell you there is no guarantee. So they aren't misleading anyone. I'm sure most dealers aren't up front like that, but I have nothing but respect for those guys.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Phone Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood. They have something like 8. I would bet you could get for MSRP. It's worth a call, ask for the fleet manager to bypass any salesman.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Phone Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood. They have something like 8. I would bet you could get for MSRP. It's worth a call, ask for the fleet manager to bypass any salesman.

Thy were one of the dealers I visited back in June. They sold all of their Raptors for sticker price, no mark up, but demanded $5,000 CASH down. Not trade in equity. Cold hard cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thy were one of the dealers I visited back in June. They sold all of their Raptors for sticker price, no mark up, but demanded $5,000 CASH down. Not trade in equity. Cold hard cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Sounds like a good deal these days. I put $25,000 down when I bought mine. I wanted a low monthly payment.

CodeRed

Reaction score
I just sent the fleet mgr at sunrise an email...was really hoping for terrain. Any other dealers in LA/Ventura that still have inventory at msrp. I will do a search too, but really sounds like you guys are on top of it, thx.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just sent the fleet mgr at sunrise an email...was really hoping for terrain. Any other dealers in LA/Ventura that still have inventory at msrp. I will do a search too, but really sounds like you guys are on top of it, thx.

Let me know if they are still willing to sell their stock at msrp. My friend is looking for a few colors at sticker price. Thx

D

Deleted member 12951

I know its the market for this truck but still amazes me that getting this at full MSRP is a good deal for most.

Sent using Tapatalk

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Try Bob Wondries in Alhambra, but only speak to the fleet manager....

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Let me know if they are still willing to sell their stock at msrp. My friend is looking for a few colors at sticker price. Thx

I think they sell all at MSRP... But they sell fast, so I wouldn't wait...

CodeRed

Reaction score
Same here. I called Morgan Hill and talked to Oliver. He said there are like 4 people on a waiting list and they have been told they have used up all allocations. My friend is looking for one, and I just asked if they had any dealer orders coming in....All of their allocations were used on customer orders.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Morgan hill was very upfront with me when I ordered mine last year and also when I called them this week for a friend. They will take your order (not anymore though) but tell you there is no guarantee. So they aren't misleading anyone. I'm sure most dealers aren't up front like that, but I have nothing but respect for those guys.

I didnt mean to say anything negative about MH, they were fine to deal...just couldn't get me the truck. No hard feelings about them at all though.