Ordered a Venom front bumper today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MajorAR

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a great bumper. Still functional for daily driving unlike a true Baja bumper, but yet doesn't have the obnoxious "under bite" look of the other heavy bumpers out there.

ETA: It's a ***** dropper too.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will call tomorrow. I have an insurance claim going in. Filed it today. They are supposed to call me in 24 to 48 hrs. Collision shop already gave me the estimate. I have 1411 to put toward a venom. Thats the price of the factory bumper with curing time. So I'm gonna replace with the venom. The shop can't get me in until the 23rd. Do you guys hold them if I gave a deposit. I will find out in a day or two when I will get the check so I will order it then.

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will call tomorrow. I have an insurance claim going in. Filed it today. They are supposed to call me in 24 to 48 hrs. Collision shop already gave me the estimate. I have 1411 to put toward a venom. Thats the price of the factory bumper with curing time. So I'm gonna replace with the venom. The shop can't get me in until the 23rd. Do you guys hold them if I gave a deposit. I will find out in a day or two when I will get the check so I will order it then.

Yeah just call and let us know.

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Matte Black Raptor with the Venom Front

Attachments

• matte-black-ford-raptor-bumper.jpg
    matte-black-ford-raptor-bumper.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 253