Ordered a 2012 today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A 2012 Raptor ordered now can be placed in the system for Jan/Feb delivery time frame?

No, I got the prices so I have time to get the financing in order and pay a couple of things off. Using this time with NO car payments to try to get ahead of things for once. :waytogo:

Last edited:

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so you lasted 3 days before you couldn't handle it lol niceee i love the passion

I realized that life is for living and if I wait until Feb for the truck, then a day without Raptor is a day without living (feel free to quote this anyone ;) ) Now for the most awesome part, I hope they build it on my birthday in November :waytogo:

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet!!! Congrads man. Glad the light bar went to a good home, enjoy. :peace:

Yup, thanks. "I'm gonna hug 'em and love 'em and squeeze 'em and love
em forever and ever" LOL Already looking to add the other 2 to the bar. I deleted the box graphics on my order, but added the hood graphics. Without the hood graphics, it didn't look to "Raptorie" (the member here that came up with that should get credit, can't remember who it was, sorry).

As far as the box graphics are concerned, I'm ordering a 2011 set and putting them on (professionally, tho I have done professional graphics my self before). As hard as I try I CANNOT get to liking the new box set. They make the back of the truck looked "unfinished" and, again, not "raptorie" enough, more like a regular F150 (which the regular F150s are very very nice looking, but I want a Raptor).

Now, to find a set of 2011 takeoff rims because the new rims look a little :supergay:

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't take it anymore. Just ordered the 2012. :waytogo:

Congrats, Rapa and knine!!! I also ordered my Tux Black SCab on Friday with everything but graphics. I liked the '11 bed graphics but have nothing for the new ones. I may look into doing some subdued black racing stripes to match my '08 KR. That could be sweet! Anybody seen anything similar or have any recommendations on who to get them from?

Have at us!
- YODA :Jedi:

OP
OP
R

RapaTon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats to you too wolly. I must be in the minority on the new bed graphics. I never cared for the digital mud but I really like the pics of the new ones. I ordered them with my new ride :).

Do a search on the forum. I saw someone post a shop which would do anything u want but I don't remember the name.

Mods already purchased and I won't have the truck til December probably....
Bakflip F1
Husky liners and gear box
Airaid CAI synthamax
Niteshades for 3rd brake light
DeeZee ez down for tailgate
Surgical tubing for door mod
4" drop hitch

Several more to go which I could use input on -
5star tune - which tunes
Recon hids? Better options?
Line-x bedliner and wheel wells? Xtra or premium?
Front window tint. Saw 15% matches factory best? Opinions?
Ford invision DVD headrests - vbl3z-10E947-ga. Do these match raptor leather correctly?
Poly-fil for sub
Pop & lock automatic tailgate lock. This looks like a pita install?
Opti-seal vs Opti-coat? Which is better?
Fog and reverse lights. Rigid the best?
Elm 327 Bluetooth dongle. Worth it?
Profit #7 mudflaps. Worth it? Not sure I like the look.
Valentine one. Mirror tap cable. Blend mount. Better options?

Must be some "required" mods that I've missed?

RapaTon