2012 possible sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtunender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently had the opportunity to purchase my replacement dream truck. 2012 with a Roush SC. It is in great condition, especially for a almost 12 year old truck. I was just handed the keys to a new company owned truck and really don't have room for 2 trucks. I am the 2nd owner, clean title band 88,000 miles. It's silver with all options available in 2012. Is a CA truck so zero rust.

Looking for advice on what I should price it at. Photos tomorrow in the daylight.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Translation…Hey guys, I bought my dream truck. F-ing thing gets 11mpg. It’s costing me over $200 to refuel every time I pull into Costco because gas here in sunny Cali is like $8 per gallon. I’ve decided to flip it instead. What’s a fair price? Maybe whatever you paid would be a good starting point.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Translation…Hey guys, I bought my dream truck. F-ing thing gets 11mpg. It’s costing me over $200 to refuel every time I pull into Costco because gas here in sunny Cali is like $8 per gallon. I’ve decided to flip it instead. What’s a fair price? Maybe whatever you paid would be a good starting point.
200.gif

OP
OP
mtunender

mtunender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol but not true. I bought it as a toy

Now I remember why this forum is so helpful...

I can afford the fuel my friend. It's about the space to keep it and time to use it.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Prices are all over the place... There was 13 Roush with 80k miles here locally in TX listed for a Long time at $35k... not sure what you can get out there.