Orange Seat Trim Resale Value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You almost have to get the CF if you get the orange accents. Otherwise you get a weird shade of orange in the door handle inserts and that DOES look ugly imo.

I did see that before but it really didn’t bug me haha. Definitely not with 995 to cover up [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zredus

Reaction score
orange seats

if anyone is near the Oklahoma area and doesn't like the orange seats, I'd swap you out. I have a new 2018 crew cab. so new condition. heck, don't even have the truck yet. will pick it up next week. not sure what the cost would be though.

Chas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually bought my particular truck because of the orange accents. I found the standard gray to be boring in comparison, it's usually what most comment on when they see the truck. IMHO it should have no bearing on your resale.

wnPlK4V.jpg
OXENHG2.jpg

Last edited:

Notn41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone with orange accent interior, I’m picking up my raptor with 3k miles fully loaded carbon fiber and grey interior accent. I really wanted the orange. If anyone was interested in a swap for their mint orange for my grey let me know! [email protected]

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The blue trim interior of the concepts looked really good I wouldn’t mind having that as an option

Cjasmin

Reaction score
I purchased my Raptor which is Lead Foot with orange seats. If you didn't know those seats have alcantara next to orange trim and really pop. I have actually received multiple comments on WOW that is cool. It bring the Lead Foot color to life. It wasn't my first chose but my wife liked it and I got a good deal. Really happy with it now.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I wanted the orange until I realized it was a suede and not leather like the standard seats. I was worried about how the suede would hold up.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have it on my current truck and it's the first thing most people comment about when sitting in my truck. I think it looks great.

I ended up with a truck with orange accents. I wouldn't have ordered it that way, but right truck with the right options at the right price.

Funny thing is one of the first comments most people make when they see my truck is how much they like the orange accents. It looks far better in person than it sounds. And after getting used to them, regular interiors look so bland.

Only ~10% of Raptors come with orange accents, so it is a unique option and could actually make the truck more desirable for those that want it because it is so hard to find. Worst case is you don't list it when advertising and most people will like it when they see it in person.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems like a Lot better value then 995 for just a little bit of carbon

The worst is ordering carbon and orange.... You are literally paying for some stuff twice. Plus if you get a scab you don't get any carbon on the rear door. I knew this going in but thought it looked awesome and wasn't so worried about the $$$.