One and ONLY gas mileage thread please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed a drop in gas mileage after mid perch.I am losing about half mile per gallon on highway wonder if lifting the front pushes more air. Not a deal breaker. ---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ---------- Darn just remembered dropped air pressure from 44 to 38 on stock tires .

I've been running 35psi on my 37 Nittos for about a week. LOL. Just too lazy to pump them back up. I went all the way dome to 12.6

CLM

Reaction score
Stock 2013 with 11k miles, been averaging 13.5 mpg driving the way I want too in mixed driving. Highway trips running 70-80, I average about 15, sometimes 15.5 mpg. Did one backroads trip 250 miles of driving like a grandpa and keeping it under 65mph, pulled 17.2 mpg for the trip.

I will say, now that it is broken in and the cold weather has hit. Running with traction off is a freaking blast, continuously amazes me how much power it has. Never had a truck this big that was so easy to make the tailend step out.

FLYING BONES

Reaction score
Mine ran out of gas pointing down my driveway with what I assume to be about 5 gallons of gas left...it sucked. Driveway isn't steep at all.

I get 13.4 ish no matter how much highway i drive...never seen anything close to 16.