Onboard Air Compressor.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

definitely an option but you still have to buy a compressor. i went overboard on my air system, but its disco raptor we are talking about.... anyways, while mines a 1st gen, there isnt much difference in mounting options with the 2nd gens. i have 4 air compessors and 10 gallons of air. i also made a 4 way hose system so i can air all 4 of my tires up at once. that piece you linked is nice because it has a psi cut off, but i just go around and check my tires manually with my gauge. i can air up all 4 of my tires from 0 psi to 44 psi in 6:30

ShadowViper

Reaction score
Nice, yeah there is an option for the arb compressor also if I read it right the system can air down all 4 to the same psi at the same time.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I've been lugging a portable constant duty VIAIR unit around with me for RVs. It works just fine and is right around 200 bucks.

That being said, I plan to install an ARB dual unit shortly as I'm also going to order up a new currie rear end in the next few weeks with an air locker. (I also got a little annoyed by having to fish it out of a case or bag, then having to pop the hood to connect it.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score