Onboard Air Compressor.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jepper

Reaction score
ok, so normally, I'll all for being helpful, but the laziness is ridiculous.

How difficult is it to google "staun tire deflator" ?

:shitsweak:

Lol generally there are different models, some better than others even if its a staun tire deflator. Wasn't sure if there were others that were good quality like Staun's etc... I get what you're saying, but thats why i was looking for specifics.

raptorted

Reaction score
ARB tire deflator takes about 3 minutes to air down from from 39 psi to 20 psi once you get the hang of how it works, the compressor takes about 3 to 5 minutes to go from 20 psi to 40 psi.

Pretty easy if you ask me, haven't tried the Staun set up, sounds good though.

Last edited:

Swamp Fox

Reaction score
Guys that have air compressors, where were they made? Looking at the manufacturers most of them do not come out and say where they were made. Ideally, I would like something made in the USA and not China.

Last edited:

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys that have air compressors, where were they made? Looking at the manufacturers most of them do not come out and say where they were made. Ideally, I would like something made in the USA and not China.
I've had very good luck with Viair. I've used a few others and regretted it.

Swamp Fox

Reaction score
Viair looks like a good compressor in my research. I called them though and their compressors are made in China. I wish we made stuff like this still in the USA.