Oklahoma Offroading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_arw

Reaction score
Hi all! Oklahoma and Dallas area.
Do any of y’all know any good off-roading places where I can take my raptor. I’m from the central part of Oklahoma and I haven’t had much luck finding anywhere cool to go to. The only place in Oklahoma I’m planning on going to is little Sahara in a couple weeks.

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
Good luck up there! I live down in Ardmore and the only thing people do here is rock climbing in the hills and sand/river bed driving at the Red River. I pretty much sit around and wait for the Texas Raptor Run all year. If you find anything, let me know!

OP
OP
Raptor_arw

Raptor_arw

Reaction score
Good luck up there! I live down in Ardmore and the only thing people do here is rock climbing in the hills and sand/river bed driving at the Red River. I pretty much sit around and wait for the Texas Raptor Run all year. If you find anything, let me know!
I’ve started looking up a few Raptor runs, how did you like them, and which ones do you go to?

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
The Texas Raptor run out south and west in Blackwell Texas is always a good start. It’s not expensive, it’s a long course that is split up into smaller courses so you can get comfortable in all kinds of terrain, and it’s got a few jumps to spread your wings on. I’ve been a few times and it’s always loads of fun. Besides those, I save up my time off and money and try to go on a run every other year through Baja with the TRR group. It’s more expensive, but well worth it in my opinion! They are a great group of guys that make sure everything is taken care of! Check out their YouTube videos if you haven’t yet.

CessnaDriver

Reaction score
The Blackwell TRR was good. I went year before last, plenty of good terrain and lots of good people.