Ok I need to vent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
People in jobs like that tend to forget their job is to make things easier for the residents. They bitch and whine when they have to do anything & as a result, all sorts of policies & rules get made to make their job easier & things harder for the people who pay for them.

People like that will never own a Raptor because they suck at life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#1 rent a house.
#2 why can't they let ups guy drop it at your door?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
#1 rent a house.
#2 why can't they let ups guy drop it at your door?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They always delivered stuff to my door at the apartments I used to live in. Maybe his are more secure or something. That's all I can guess.

OP
OP
Jobsitefish

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all. I will look into some of the suggestions. I was really pissed off yesterday when I got home late in the evening, long day at work lol.

I am looking forward to getting the exhaust installed .

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JobSiteFish , I have a UPS Store drop box for that exact reason. I live in a house, but I cant be here all the time and the drivers need to have things signed for. I think I pay $ 100.00 per year and they receive all of my packages, sign for them, store them up to 24 hours even pallet shipments within reason. I get an email and a call saying my package is ready to pick up. I also live in Houston, so I understand about the Traffic. Good Luck and hope to see you on the streets some time. Come join our HARO Facebook Page if you have the time.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/houstonraptors/

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where are you living in Houston? Let me know so I can avoid this place since I will be apartment/townhome hunting come January.

OP
OP
Jobsitefish

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you living in Houston? Let me know so I can avoid this place since I will be apartment/townhome hunting come January.

Check PM

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

You are not going to believe this. I just walked in from work and I got a violation notice on my door. Apparently I placed my trash bag at the door for pick up before the 6:00 to 8:00 pm allowed window last Sunday :signs8:. next time it will be a $50 fine. This is definitely resident appreciation week for me :jester: . I broke the rules again.

Last edited: