Ok I need to vent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have an Stainless Works Lighiting style exhaust that was supposed to be delivered Monday and the stupid apartment complex desk ******* nazis won't take the package because the box exceeds allowed package sizes. :321:. new complex rules. ******** it, I pay a good amount of rent at this high end place and they can't even hold a box for a day? . Stupid useless people. I called multiple times politely asking them to hold it and they still declined the delivery. The box needs to sit in their storage area for a day, it is not like they have to carry it in their shoulder.

I also have a big ass Yeti cooler and seat covers on the way, :greenchainsaw: . Also, they got pissed 2 weeks ago when Morrie sent me the BakFlip Roll X. That was a heavy son of a gun.

Third delivery attempt tomorrow. :killer: . I am going to have to escape out of the office by noon. If they return my exhaust I am going to be on the evening news.

It might be time to do donuts around the pool deck and entrance....

Ok I feel a little better:emotions33:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Apartments suck. Bottom line. This is just more evidence of that.

OP
OP
Jobsitefish

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apartments suck. Bottom line. This is just more evidence of that.

Well and the rents at any nice place are no cheaper than buying a house, they keep going up. I have 2 carports and a garage (attempting to be happy) and my monthly rent is pretty damn high.

Being single and in my line of work apartments are the only practical solution. I could be somewhere else next year depending on new project relocation so it really does not make any sense to own a property at the moment. I have been living in apartments for years and it is frustrating.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People in jobs like that tend to forget their job is to make things easier for the residents. They bitch and whine when they have to do anything & as a result, all sorts of policies & rules get made to make their job easier & things harder for the people who pay for them.

OP
OP
Jobsitefish

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the shipping company have a depot you can go pick it up at?

Yes they do. One hell of a drive (opposite location from my daily commute), in Houston hell traffic. Funny thing as you replied I was changing my delivery to pick up, just realized it is impossible to take off from work so early tomorrow.

I am commuting 60 miles each way for the last few weeks. Tomorrow will be a long day. :flame:.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well I have an Stainless Works Lighiting style exhaust that was supposed to be delivered Monday and the stupid apartment complex desk ******* nazis won't take the package because the box exceeds allowed package sizes. :321:. new complex rules. ******** it, I pay a good amount of rent at this high end place and they can't even hold a box for a day? . Stupid useless people. I called multiple times politely asking them to hold it and they still declined the delivery. The box needs to sit in their storage area for a day, it is not like they have to carry it in their shoulder.

I also have a big ass Yeti cooler and seat covers on the way, :greenchainsaw: . Also, they got pissed 2 weeks ago when Morrie sent me the BakFlip Roll X. That was a heavy son of a gun.

Third delivery attempt tomorrow. :killer: . I am going to have to escape out of the office by noon. If they return my exhaust I am going to be on the evening news.

It might be time to do donuts around the pool deck and entrance....

Ok I feel a little better:emotions33:

Tell Kasey to stop being dumb and do you a solid. I've never had a problem there.

Also, for future packages, go get a po box at the UPS store in the Kroger shopping center. They should hold larger packages for you.

Last edited:

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried bribing the desk *******? Dinner gift card, flowers, *******..... Before you do the donuts around the pool, don't forget to turn on the Go Pro. I want to see that video! Apartment living can be frustrating. Good luck man.