Ok I need to vent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jobsitefish

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the saga continues.

I got out of work at 3:00 pm and drove to the pick up location, pretty old rundown location. Big guy with 2 teeth in his mouth and pants half down his ass gets my ticket and goes across the street to get the box out of a trailer.

Well the moment I try to lift the box to take off I see a big hole in the box and the exhaust tip hanging out!. :snoopfacepalm: . He thought that by putting it upside down I would not notice. Great job UPS.

Package got trashed, edge of the exhaust tips it is all scratched up and bent.
The issue is being handled very well but now it will probably be few more weeks before I get an exhaust installed :bawl::bawl::bawl:

Well I took off at 3 pm, taking calls on the highway from office, got back to my place at 6 pm.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
This was directed at me, right?

I can't get anything past you and your ginormous wingspan!!!

:busastyle:

We need to get a :Birdstyle: with you in the sunglasses from the Team FYT pic
a5urasav.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I can't get anything past you and your ginormous wingspan!!!

:busastyle:

We need to get a :Birdstyle: with you in the sunglasses from the Team FYT pic
a5urasav.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Tizzle looks like a bitch. I have been telling people you're a little bitch but man you're a full head taller than Chazzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jiggapleaze... The G-unit stance never calls for proper posture and besides, Doucheboots give you like 4". I guess that's one way to have an easier mounting point on your beast of a girlfriend we have all come to know as Ed. Nice reflectors btw

:wwwd:

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the guy on the left wearing a pt belt?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD