Sunroof rubber vent part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked for other posts, couldn't find any. Anyone have issues with the rubber vent part between glass and vent shade. Tried to take best pic I could. Mine just fell off tracks causing it to almost tear when opening shade.

Maybe the heat? I never open my shade nor the roof.

Anyone know if it's fine to just slot back in (by comparing the other side)? Or is it likely missing adhesive or clip now that it popped off?

Is there a part # or anyone know if this would be under warranty?

Kind of annoying, lol.

Thanks in advance!PXL_20230814_210238732.MP.jpg

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of three items for which my 22 is in the shop right now.(The seal, leaking CV axle, and the rear seat latch)

And I didn't pursue more info as I felt a brand new truck should be handled by Ford, not me :cool:

OP
OP
gdflynn1

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of three items for which my 22 is in the shop right now.(The seal, leaking CV axle, and the rear seat latch)

And I didn't pursue more info as I felt a brand new truck should be handled by Ford, not me :cool:
@RogueClimber : curious if you got your truck back and what the resolution may have been on the sunroof issue i am also experiencing?

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@RogueClimber : curious if you got your truck back and what the resolution may have been on the sunroof issue i am also experiencing?
"2261 Verified concern. Performed visual inspection. Found that #5020A66 Dr. Side Sunroof Shield is warped. CC: 34. Replaced shield and checked operation. SYatem operation has returned to normal."

From the invoice. Everything seems to be working now :cool:

OP
OP
gdflynn1

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"2261 Verified concern. Performed visual inspection. Found that #5020A66 Dr. Side Sunroof Shield is warped. CC: 34. Replaced shield and checked operation. SYatem operation has returned to normal."

From the invoice. Everything seems to be working now :cool:
Thanks!