Oh Hell Yeah, RaptorSteve's Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorSteve

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hang in there Hector, it's worth the wait. :)

I can't wait to meet some of my Raptor brothers and sisters.

On the drive home my ass was chilled by the a/c'ed seats, the moonroof was open, I was jamming to some Mumford & Sons, the highway ride is like silk, though there was one stretch where she was bouncing a bit. The rumble and the power are awesome. the stock exhaust sound great to me, not sure I'll change it 'til it wears out.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

But...ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?

I bought a $56k vehicle without having seen it in person or test driving it and I can't be more happy right now. I just got home with the sickest vehicle on the planet. The rich folks can keep there BMWs, Mercedes and Hummers, Rolls Royces (sp?) etc. This truck is unbelievable.

I swear I thought I was going to shoot a load in my pants driving home. I wanted to do my blue screw in the receiver hitch.

I'll have more relevant observations about the truck as the weekend goes on. I'm exhausted from a few hours at the dealership and a non-stop adrelaline rush on the drive home.

Anyway, here are the only pics I could get before it got dark.

IMG_20121005_164504_749.jpg

IMG_20121005_164522_255.jpg

lol. Sounds just like me when I picked up mine.

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man, what a beautiful truck. I understand your excitement completely. I got mine last Saturday and felt exactly the same :)

Brian

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RaptorSteve, the dealership is taking mine to their tint guy before I get it. 15% up front and on the eyebrow with 5% in rear and back glass. Should be good; I know I like the look of yours a lot.

OP
OP
RaptorSteve

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RaptorSteve, the dealership is taking mine to their tint guy before I get it. 15% up front and on the eyebrow with 5% in rear and back glass. Should be good; I know I like the look of yours a lot.

That's dark. :)

I've been driving around today trying to think of stuff I'll tell the cop when/if I get pulled over. Here are a few.

"I'm sensitive to light"
"I'm a private investigator in my spare time and have to keep a low profile."
"It's a show truck"
"I'm famous and have to keep the paparazzi away."
"I published a cartoon of the prophet mohammed on the internet"

Can you think of any others?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am a Vampire...
I am a **** star