Official Prairie City Gas Run, April 6th 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, I'm not taking it personal, just trying to bump the thread without doing the boring "bump"

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^What he said...it's also right before my wifes birthday, and two other peoples birthday...so not sure what my availability will be in April.

No. You misunderstood. This give your wife, and others, time to change their birthdays! Get on em. Don't just stare at me. Go.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't see why you guys think I'm being impatient, some people only get on the forum a few times a week, unlike us who are on it every day, if I only bumped the thread once a week or once a month those people would probably miss it, they probably will anyways but I want to try to improve the chance of them finding it

By the way I also thought it had been a few days since the last post, with my schedule at work it makes it easy to lose track of what day it is, when I got up yesterday I thought it was Sunday and when I got up today I thought it was Monday :crazy:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer