Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just don't get it my raptor got built October 13th and still no transit but i see late builts already being delivered

Attachments

• IMG_7797.jpg
    IMG_7797.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 52

Backwoods

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Build date 10/31.... just moved to In Transit today

Retrofits have been done, so hoping this is another sign that our earlier build trucks may actually start moving. It was in storage before the change today.....

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Built 10/12 and since zero updates. My dealer is too busy contemplating their profit to give me any useful information.

The good folks at Ford Service and Ford Performance state the truck is on Ramp 59 awaiting shipment.

Peterd

Reaction score
One truck with everything including bed liner and hood graphics no CF built 11/1 still "waiting to be released from plant" and other order with bed liner and no CF or graphics built 10/20 still at body company as of 12/2
Almost 2 months old!

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
October 14 build update: No update.

However, I saw on the FB page that someone who had a December 19 build date got pushed back to January 30th and another person who had a January 9th build date got push back to January 30th as well.

I have a theory that they could be scheduling time to get all the early builds 'patched' up and shipped out during that time..

Erock4129

Reaction score

However, I saw on the FB page that someone who had a December 19 build date got pushed back to January 30th and another person who had a January 9th build date got push back to January 30th as well.

I have a theory that they could be scheduling time to get all the early builds 'patched' up and shipped out during that time..

Yeah, my thoughts exactly

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score

I am liking your theory!!!

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this thread include those of us who were built in the first part of November? I seem to fall into the same category as most that built in Oct. Looks like I need to call the dealer and make sure Im not going to be transferred to the 3rd salesperson since ordering! As usual, I am the one who has to call and find out so they can put me with the next weasel.

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After getting more info my truck was built mov 2. Not October 23 as I had thought. Fp told me today no update since November 9 still in production? Btw I'm in Canada it works a little differently here. Dealer told me today that they are not going to see any of the 20 plus ordered before "early to mid January " mine was #2 the first was salespersons. Etis shows me no status just build date and some details. Can see window sticker. That's all I got